A few weeks ago, Denise and I decided that we were in need of some new puppets to help do kids ministry. So after a bit of research on google, we decided that we'd attempt to make our own monster glove puppets. A trip to Kad Luang, we managed to source all the odds and ends we needed to make the puppet, it was just a matter of finding some time to create it. So this morning, we thought we'd give it a crack and here's the result. Must say, i'm pretty impressed with the final product. Just need to come up with a good name for him :)
From humble beginnings of being a piece of hairy purple material
to taking form - still trying to work out how to do hair and eyebrows
to trying on various clothes
Here's the team of creators
And finally, here's our newest team member!